- Attended World Dairy Expo last October. This was the first trade show I helped organize and run.
- Went home for the holidays.
- Traveled to a global product meeting for the brand I manage marketing for in Vienna, Austria right after Thanksgiving. Visited a couple dairies in the Czech Republic.
- Attended the National Cattlemen's Beef Association (NCBA) convention in Tampa in February. The first trade show I organized and ran myself and my first NCBA.
- Attended my first poultry trade show.
- Attended the WI Ag Women's Summit and visited friends back in Madison.
- Went home for Easter.
- Traveled to Toulouse, France for training at our global division HQ in May. Side trip to Paris for a few days.
- Attended World Pork Expo.
- Went to a friend's wedding in Vermont and then drove to Montreal for training at our parent company HQ.
With all the travel, I've been trying to get settled into Milwaukee since moving here last August. It hasn't been as easy as it was in Madison, but it's getting there. The bf (who really needs a name on here) has been living in Minneapolis attending grad school and we've been doing the long-distance thing yet again.
I'll write more about some of my trips soon.